If you happen to in search of good, straightforward and wholesome recipe with oatmeal, that is the place for you. 4 wholesome and scrumptious oatmeal recipes, good for lunch or another time of the day.
Extra Wholesome Recipes:
No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars: http://bit.ly/PeanutOatBars
Tuna Patties: http://bit.ly/TunaPattiesRecipe
Honey & Soy Rooster Breast: http://bit.ly/HoneySoyChicken
Beet Burger: http://bit.ly/BeetrootBurger
My favourite kitchen tools:
Banana oatmeal muffins
4 cups (350g) rolled oats
1/2 cup (170g) honey/maple syrup/date syrup
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup mushed bananas (about 3large bananas)
1 cup (240ml) milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
Darkish chocolate chips for topping (optionally available)
1. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
2. In a big bowl, mash bananas, add eggs, milk, honey and vanilla extract. Whisk all collectively.
3. In one other bowl add rolled oats, baking powder and salt. Combine effectively.
4. Mix collectively moist and dry substances, combine simply till mixed.
5. Put paper muffin cups into muffin tin (optionally available) and spry the paper muffin cups with cooking oil.
6. Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups, prime with chocolate chips.
7. Bake for 25-Half-hour till muffins are simply golden brown.
8. Place the muffins on a cooling rack to chill.
Banana oatmeal pancakes
2 ripe bananas
2/3 cup (60g) oatmeal flour
2/3 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 tsp coconut oil
Maple syrup to serve (optionally available)
1. In a big bowl, mash bananas, add eggs, beat till easy combination. Add vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt, oatmeal flour and baking powder. Stir till effectively mixed.
2. Warmth skillet over medium warmth. Soften 1 tsp coconut oil. Pour batter into the skillet and prepare dinner 1-2 min. flip the pancake and prepare dinner 1-2 min extra.
3. Drizzle with maple syrup.
Maple & chocolate chip oatmeal cookies:
1¼ cups (100g) fast oats
3/4 cup (90g) flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1½ teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup (106g) maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup (90g) chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 340F (170C).
2. In a big bowl, whisk collectively oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
3. In different bowl whisk collectively egg, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
4. Add the moist substances to the dry substances and stir till mixed. Add the chocolate chips and provides a final stir.
5. Refrigerate the dough for Half-hour. Roll into balls. place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Barely flatten.
6. Bake for 12-13 minutes or till evenly browned.
Wholesome granola bars
3 cups (270g) rolled oats
1 cup (140g) almonds
1/3 cup (40g) peanuts
1/2 cup (60g) dried cranberries or bitter cherries
2 tablespoons (12g) desiccated/shredded coconut
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup +1½ tbsp (200g) honey or agave syrup
1/3 cup + 1 tbsp (80g) coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 340F (170C). line a ten” x 8” (25 X 20 cm) pan with parchment paper and put aside.
2. In a big bowl combine all dry substances. Add moist substances and blend till effectively mixed.
3. Unfold in baking pan, urgent down very firmly.
4. Bake for Half-hour or till golden. Let cool utterly.
5. Take away from the pan and minimize into bars.