Get the free 3D paper minimize decoration design at https://jennifermaker.com/diy-3d-paper-ornament
Discover ways to make stunning DIY 3D paper ornaments you make your self. I will present you tips on how to make ornaments which are stunning and chic. Are you able to think about adorning an exquisite Christmas tree stuffed with handmade DIY Paper Ornaments! These are enjoyable and straightforward to make with a Cricut Pleasure, Cricut Discover, or a Cricut Maker.
I recognize each subscriber. It is free and straightforward to subscribe — simply click on right here: http://bit.ly/sub2jennifer
MATERIALS LIST (incorporates my affiliate hyperlinks):
See the precise objects I used for this undertaking in my Amazon buying listing at https://www.amazon.com/concepts/amzn1.account.AHTECS7ITMCAPWO4CDLEYTEEUWXQ/WMJZ5VP7UXDG
* 65 lb. 8.5″ x 11″ or 12″ x 12″ cardstock in colours of your alternative
* Decoration Hooks
* Cheesy Glue (That is the one I take advantage of)
* Cricut LightGrip Reducing Mat
* Cricut Spatula (elective)
* (Non-compulsory) A solution to rating your paper (I used the scoring wheel in my Cricut Maker, however you could possibly additionally use the Scoring Stylus in an Discover, rating by hand or not rating in any respect)
* A solution to minimize your cardstock (I used the superb Cricut — see http://shrsl.com/1dq4w ) however this can be minimize on a Cricut Discover or Cricut Pleasure)
* Design #261 (obtainable in my free useful resource library at https://jennifermaker.com/library )
I like making my very own ornaments, and I find it irresistible much more once they’re simple but stunning. And that is precisely what these 3D paper minimize ornaments provide. I like the intricate little paper cuts. And even these that is merely made out of cardstock, the 3D construction makes it surprisingly sturdy — it is sturdy and can final for years to return!
To make these paper minimize ornaments, I used one sheet of sixty 5 pound cardstock. That is all it takes. I used a wide range of colours to make mine … you get to select no matter colours and types please you!
To maintain all of it collectively, you want cheesy glue, which can set sturdy and clear. And a few decoration hooks or thread to hold the ornaments themselves.
I minimize these ornaments on my Cricut reducing machine utilizing the blue LightGrip reducing mat and the effective level blade. To get these intricate cuts, you may wish to use a sticky mat and a clear blade. And a scoring software or stylus will probably be helpful for folding, nevertheless it’s not completely needed.
So let me present you the place to get my free decoration design after which tips on how to assemble your fairly paper minimize ornaments!
#cricut #cricutmade #designspace
Observe me at:
Fb Web page: https://www.fb.com/jennifermakercrafts
Fb Group: https://www.fb.com/teams/cricutcraftersandmakers/
Please subscribe to my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/jennifermaker for extra video tutorials to craft a stay you like!
Music: Cute by Bensound (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: Jennifer Marx on a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 DSLR 4K digital camera
Design: A Jennifer Maker authentic!